The Institution which was established in 1892 as a small pathsala, has emerged today as a glorified institute of District Mathura. It is the only educational institution which run after the name of Thakur Shri Kishori Raman Ji Maharaj, which is funditional in the name of a sacred temple and has grown into six different educational institutes to aim at the intellectional and cultural in the society.
Kishori Raman P.G.College, was establish in 1974 & is affiliated to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra. At present the college run all the three streams in Arts, Commerce and Science faculties and has achieved incescent success in all educational field.
The college is situated in the peaceful surrounding near Mathura City. All the faculty members are well qualified and experienced and render dedicated services to the college. The college has been achieving commendable results only due to the personal attention and involvement of the faculty member to the students. The number of students in each class is usually restricted to limited seats so that of personalized attention can be provided to the student.
All the laboratories in Science programme are well equipped with scientific equipment and well experienced and desorning teachers are appointed for the benefit of student. The college has a big playground inite campus and student are motivated to participate in sport and extra curricular activities.
The college campus established in 15-16 acres of land. It consist the infrastructure of Art, Commerce, Science. Reading rooms library, Principal’s residence & play ground and still enough land is available for any further extension or developments.